Labels

Search This Blog

Followers

Thursday, May 6, 2010

So much to say

So in the last couple years since my last post, a lot has happened. I moved from cold Rochester, NY to Charlottesville, VA in September. I love it here! The weather is so much better, all though the snow did seem to follow me this past winter. Virginia saw record amounts of snow, broke nearly every record in the book. So, Winter if you are listening "I am breaking up with you! Please stay in the North where you belong!"
I am closer to NASCAR now which is awesome! Can't wait to go to some races. I went to a charity race in Richmond last week, it was so much fun!
I have a new gluten free cookie find. I will get a picture of the box and share it with everyone. Oh! they are so good. All right will be blogging more now, at least will try. Feel free to follow me on Twitter too, I am on there all the time!
my twitter name is realheatha

No comments: