This recipe is delicious! I take some to work for lunch it's healthier then most protein bars. You can add raisins if you like them, they would go well with this bread.
I hope you all enjoy this recipe as much as I do!
Pumpkin Bread
Ingredients
2 tablespoons Apple sauce
1 (386 ml) can pumpkin puree
2 teaspoons gluten-free vanilla extract
2 egg
1/3 cup molasses
1/4 cup rice flour
1/4 cup flax seed meal
2/3 cup oatmeal (ground)
2 tablespoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon allspice
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
Topping
2 tablespoons brown sugar
Directions
1.Combine all of the wet ingredients in one bowl.
2. Combine all of the dry ingredients in another bowl.
3. Add the wet ingredients into the dry with a spatula by hand just until mixed together and the same consistency.
4. Spoon ingredients into a lightly greased 9 inch loaf pan.
5. Sprinkle the top of the loaf with the brown sugar.
6. Bake at 350% for 80 minutes.
No comments:
Post a Comment