Originally submitted at Mercantila

Great at home workout
Pros: Easy To Use, Quiet Operation, Sturdy, Comfortable, Strengthens, Easy Storage, Easy To Setup
Best Uses: Weight Loss, Low Impact Exercise, Performance Training, Heart Rate Training, Strength Training, General Fitness
Describe Yourself: Gym Rat
This machine is a great workout! It has more resistance then most of the machines at the gym but it isn't so hard that a beginner couldn't use it. I got this so that I would have something to use when I didn't have time to go to the gym. The only flaw that I have found is that the monitor is very innacurate. The only thing that is accurate is the time. The distance and calories are way off. Having used numerous machines at the gym I just know that there is no way I can do 12 miles in a hour and have only burned 140 calories. But the machine works great so if I really want a more accurate count I will just buy one that you wear. Other than that it is a great workout, and I highly recomend it!
(legalese)
No comments:
Post a Comment