Labels

Search This Blog

Followers

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Gluten Free Pie Crust

Well tomorrow is Thanksgiving, my favorite holiday!! I wanted to share with everyone my favorite pie crust recipe. I have had rave reviews :) I hope y'all enjoy and have a happy and safe Thanksgiving!!!


Pie Crust Recipe

1 1/2 cups White Rice flour

1/2 tsp Baking Powder

1 TB Sugar

1 pinch Sea Salt

1 large Egg, slightly beaten

2/3 cup Melted Butter or Margarine

Mix together and store in fridge for a few hours or over night. It is easier to work with that way.

Roll out onto contact paper or Aluminum foil then, place upside down pie dish over it and then flip both over. I have found that is the easiest way to get it onto the pie dish.

Yield: one 9" pie crust

Happy Pie Eating and Happy Holidays!! :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

I forgot write that for best results I recommend doubling the recipe.